Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad and Quilmes have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhador theparallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 453.627 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 81,100,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,437,338 (ARS $117,800) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)