Cost of living in Pune, India vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 574.584 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 8% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,700,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 86,403,980 (₨150,377) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)