Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 78.084 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 135% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 217,160,638 (2,781,105 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 92,600,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)