Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 7533.899 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 92,400,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 87,586,555 (R$ 11,626) in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 3 hours ago)