Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.809 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,400,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 82,397,216 (2,860,077 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)