Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhador theparallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 67.030 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,634,749 (1,486,409 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 85,700,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)