Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 52.962 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 18% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,450,985 (2,009,940 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 90,300,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)