Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5420.907 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 216% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 286,397,749 (HK$52,832) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 90,500,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)