Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 6545.667 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 20% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,572,228 (15,212元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 83,300,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 4 hours ago)