Cost of living in Djibouti vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 236.918 IRR / DJF *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 111% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 191,164,135 (806,880 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 90,800,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.64 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)