Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 573.093 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 22% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 81,400,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,365,041 (₨110,567) in Dehra Dun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)