Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 58245.940 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 231,882,086 (£3,981) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 96,500,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)