Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 575.095 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 11% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 83,600,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 74,781,107 (₨130,033) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)