Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Mashhad, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2971.343 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 286% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 319,785,893 (₨558,000) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 82,900,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)