Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 51140.318 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 161,930,324 (€3,166) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 92,400,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)