Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.599 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 179,354,670 (₩4,770,225) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 79,600,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)