Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 7864.199 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 92,200,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 90,595,687 (R$ 11,520) in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 4 hours ago)