Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.960 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 41% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 101,000 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 59,401 (C$7,463) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)