Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.486 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 46% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 62,500 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 33,957 (C$4,536) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)