Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.560 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 56% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 78,125 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 34,064 (C$4,506) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 140,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hobart costs AU$234 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 4,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chiclayo costs S/. 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)