Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.516 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 48% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 94,000 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 49,153 (C$6,540) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (28 minutes ago)