Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.899 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 55% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 78,125 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 35,129 (C$4,448) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Neiva costs COL$2,245 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 3 hours ago)