Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.588 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 46% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 62,500 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 33,462 (C$4,410) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vienna costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 66₴ (40 minutes ago)