Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.468 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 48% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 78,125 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 40,852 (C$5,471) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)