Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.748 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 27% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 81% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 93,750 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 17,736 (C$3,736) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.17 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tarragona costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sumy costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Washington D.C. costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)