Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.621 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 46% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 93,750 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 50,533 (C$6,631) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)