Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Maracaibo, Venezuela
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33977.346 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Maracaibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 29% cheaper than in Maracaibo (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 533,000,000 in Maracaibo you would need to make just about Bs 377,461,101 (C$11,109) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)