Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Mannheim, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Mannheim? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Mannheim (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,244 (3,436,668 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)