Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.675 PHP / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,958 prices entered by 571 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)