Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.867 PHP / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,570 prices entered by 458 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vilnius costs €195 (about 1 hour ago)