Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.091 PHP / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,194 prices entered by 532 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)