Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.572 PHP / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,614 prices entered by 491 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)