Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.981 PHP / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,518 prices entered by 460 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,624 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavropol' costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monaco costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)