Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.344 PHP / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,384 prices entered by 296 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (43 minutes ago)