Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Manila, Philippines
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01651 PHP / COP
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php70,272 (COL$4,255,738) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thessaloniki costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dalian costs 元2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)