Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01736 PHP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,420 prices entered by 302 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)