Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Manila, Philippines
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01524 PHP / COP
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php64,846 (COL$4,256,261) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,600 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs BD$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Muar costs RM800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (about 2 hours ago)