Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,923 prices entered by 752 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01418 PHP / COP
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php75,370 (COL$5,316,436) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €19,000 (about 2 hours ago)