Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.796 PHP / MXN
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php164,397 (Mex$ 58,796) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php164,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)