Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,046 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.790 PHP / MXN
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php162,720 (Mex$ 58,333) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php159,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)