Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.761 PHP / MXN
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php151,000 in Manila you would need to make just about Php129,136 (Mex$ 46,774) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)