Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.330 PHP / MYR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php238,275 (RM17,875) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php178,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)