Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.019 PHP / MYR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php84,285 (RM7,013) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php78,125 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kabul costs 400 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sanliurfa costs 1.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)