Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Manila, Philippines
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,444 prices entered by 757 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.402 PHP / OMR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 82% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php170,812 (﷼ 1,384) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php93,750 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chongqing costs 元13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $110 (about 2 hours ago)