Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.440 PHP / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,506 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 55% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)