Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.544 PHP / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 242 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)