Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 54.060 PHP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,870 prices entered by 573 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)