Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Manila, Philippines
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23845 PHP / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 300 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 197% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php502,595 (2,107,772 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php169,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)