Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28104 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 327% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php266,686 (948,913 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,500 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 25 MT (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,425 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)