Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,235 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30722 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 370% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php803,944 (2,616,829 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php171,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)