Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Manila, Philippines
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,376 prices entered by 722 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30771 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 319% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php392,991 (1,277,147 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php93,750 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)