Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,710 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29267 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 344% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php277,463 (948,044 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,500 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)