Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Manila, Philippines
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28381 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 282% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php238,627 (840,808 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,500 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kabul costs 400 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sanliurfa costs 1.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)