Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28535 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 343% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php346,402 (1,213,966 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php78,125 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 16 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shenzhen costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ningbo costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)