Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,401 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30262 PHP / AOA
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 366% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php364,429 (1,204,234 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php78,125 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)