Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,300 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 PHP / INR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 45% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php62,500 in Manila you would need to make just about Php34,681 (₨47,145) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)