Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,304 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 PHP / INR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 44% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php43,570 (₨62,941) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ljubljana costs €557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)