Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,302 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.722 PHP / INR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 44% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php62,500 in Manila you would need to make just about Php34,745 (₨48,120) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)