Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,952 prices entered by 781 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.828 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php40,672 (22,255₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stara Zagora costs 10 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Penza costs руб 850 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)