Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.808 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php41,077 (22,717₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 12 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)