Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.863 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php62,500 in Manila you would need to make just about Php28,599 (15,354₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Lyon costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)