Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! Kharkiv has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kharkiv.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,193 prices entered by 688 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.180 PHP / UAH *
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 154% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 13% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 31% more expensive than in Brisbane
- Cost of living in Singapore is 10% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php33,109 (15,191₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Santiago de Compostela costs €0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 4.32 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant including wine and dessert, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 550 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volos costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)