Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.904 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php44,854 (23,560₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 132,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barranquilla costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (about 3 hours ago)