Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.866 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php34,436 (18,459₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Piracicaba costs R$ 99 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vilnius costs €0.15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)