Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Manila, Philippines
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php35,284 (18,470₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)