Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 23%|
Are you moving to Jakarta? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Jakarta of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €89 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seville costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$9 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Almaty costs 4,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Johannesburg costs R 25 (about 1 hour ago)