Cost of living comparison between Jaipur, India and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.691 PHP / INR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php55,244 (₨79,938) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)