Cost of living comparison between Jaipur, India and Manila, Philippines
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.721 PHP / INR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php62,500 in Manila you would need to make just about Php48,266 (₨66,980) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)