Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 54.115 PHP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 271 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)