Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,680 prices entered by 681 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03951 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php86,841 (₩2,198,011) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,500 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guam costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)