Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04141 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php136,061 (₩3,285,398) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php93,750 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $43 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $144 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)