Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,761 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04857 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php344,471 (₩7,092,404) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php186,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)