Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04364 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php94,484 (₩2,164,994) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,500 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)