Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04136 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php112,055 (₩2,708,978) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php78,125 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beersheba costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)