Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04442 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php157,592 (₩3,547,947) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php93,750 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (35 minutes ago)