Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04244 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php94,580 (₩2,228,814) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php62,500 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (44 minutes ago)