Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03930 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php107,290 (₩2,730,166) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php78,125 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 250 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Macao costs 300 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)