Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04855 PHP / KRW
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php312,260 (₩6,431,176) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php171,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)