Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.636 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php182,520 ($b23,902) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php177,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)