Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.866 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php72,792 ($b10,602) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kuantan costs RM13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 1,513,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 11 lei (about 3 hours ago)