Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.753 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php71,152 ($b10,537) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)