Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,713 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.876 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php89,875 ($b13,070) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $26 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €589 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.95 (about 2 hours ago)