Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php74,373 ($b10,973) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Geneva costs CHF 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $930 (about 2 hours ago)