Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.780 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php164,677 ($b21,167) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php155,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)