Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.032 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php74,361 ($b10,574) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)