Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,308 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.285 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php179,864 ($b24,690) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php178,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)