Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,212 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.490 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php161,510 ($b21,563) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php158,000 in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)