Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Manila, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.281 PHP / BOB
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php93,750 in Manila you would need to make just about Php90,611 ($b12,446) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)