Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01534 PHP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,598 prices entered by 423 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Piracicaba costs R$ 99 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vilnius costs €0.15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)