Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01436 PHP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 21,737 prices entered by 1,921 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Des Moines, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Marseille costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)