Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Manila, Philippines
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01595 PHP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,558 prices entered by 410 different people.
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Manila (Philippines)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)