Cost of living comparison between Bareilly, India and Manila, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.693 PHP / INR
Do you live in Manila? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is about the same as in Manila (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php78,125 in Manila you would need to make just about Php75,418 (₨108,830) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)