Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 18%|
Are you moving to Valencia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Valencia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London costs £1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.57 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sunderland costs £16 (about 2 hours ago)