Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Manchester, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21667 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Manchester you would need to make just about £1,259 (5,811TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)