Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Manchester, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11696 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Manchester you would need to make just about £2,442 ($b20,881) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)