Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11186 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Manchester you would need to make just about £2,007 ($b17,940) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$129,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Compostela costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 192 kr (about 1 hour ago)