Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 958 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11974 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Manchester you would need to make just about £2,581 ($b21,553) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)