Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,440 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09495 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 162% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 11% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in New York is 141% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Manchester you would need to make just about £1,681 ($b17,699) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Braga costs €195 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in St. Gallen costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chengdu costs 元4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Moscow costs руб 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)