Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11119 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Manchester you would need to make just about £1,961 ($b17,633) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £18 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montclair, New Jersey costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zadar costs 160 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)