Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,765 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10051 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Manchester you would need to make just about £2,170 ($b21,589) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨103,327 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ujjain costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Berlin costs €1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)