Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10011 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Manchester you would need to make just about £1,768 ($b17,659) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,607 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $36,499 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 14,000 (34 minutes ago)