Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Manchester, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11012 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Manchester you would need to make just about £1,978 ($b17,967) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 270 (about 2 hours ago)