Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Manchester, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18308 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Manchester you would need to make just about £2,108 (RM11,513) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)