Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 28%|
Are you moving to Budapest? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Budapest of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trabzon costs 40TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 277 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kherson costs 15,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)