Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Manchester (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 46%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Manchester? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$233,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valencia costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 325,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aberdeen costs £1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jalandhar costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)