Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Manaus, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Manaus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Manaus (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Manaus you would need to make just about R$ 12,490 ($3,832) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)