Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Manaus, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Manaus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Manaus (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Manaus you would need to make just about R$ 12,100 ($3,891) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)