Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Manaus, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.765 BRL / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Manaus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Manaus (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,000 in Manaus you would need to make just about R$ 11,419 ($3,033) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)