Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Manaus, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 833 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / USD
Do you live in Manaus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Manaus (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Manaus you would need to make just about R$ 13,616 ($3,964) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)