Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Manaus, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Manaus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Manaus (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Manaus you would need to make just about R$ 12,482 ($3,939) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (38 minutes ago)