Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.979 BHD / OMR
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,385 (﷼ 1,414) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)