Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Manama, Bahrain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.250 BHD / KWD
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 11% more expensive than in Manama (Bahrain)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,329 (Dinar 1,063) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)