Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Maldonado, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.660 UYU / USD
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U112,580 ($3,928) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U75,000 in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)