Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41979 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U75,000 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U56,660 (₨134,972) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)