Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Maldonado, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46421 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U57,000 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U38,430 (₨82,785) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)