Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.46045 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U75,000 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U64,336 (₨139,724) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Marrakech costs 200 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)