Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42621 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U75,000 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U57,333 (₨134,518) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $43,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 500,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)