Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42919 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U81,250 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U62,357 (₨145,292) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨48,792 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Montevideo costs $U116 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Harare costs $0.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 17 (about 3 hours ago)