Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Maldonado, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43831 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U75,000 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U58,150 (₨132,668) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)