Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48139 UYU / INR
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U78,125 in Maldonado you would need to make just about $U64,516 (₨134,019) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,300 Дин. (37 minutes ago)