Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04863 UYU / XOF
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 63% more expensive than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U132,450 (2,723,655 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U81,250 in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shijiazhuang costs 元2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bern costs CHF 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kumamoto costs ¥5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)