Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05551 UYU / XOF
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 86% more expensive than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U150,908 (2,718,332 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U81,250 in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)