Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05321 UYU / XOF
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 80% more expensive than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U145,903 (2,742,103 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U81,250 in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 185 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)