Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Maldonado, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04564 UYU / XOF
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 54% more expensive than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U115,290 (2,526,144 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U75,000 in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)