Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Maldonado, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05058 UYU / XOF
Do you live in Maldonado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 70% more expensive than in Maldonado (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U127,141 (2,513,477 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U75,000 in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)