Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Malaga (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
Are you moving to Valencia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Valencia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Suva costs 4.80 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cascavel costs R$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$985 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥300,000 (about 4 hours ago)