Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Malaga (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Malaga? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rohtak costs ₨666 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)